Extensive Experience In Environmental Litigation
Tropea McMillan, LLP, is a law firm that provides advice and representation in the full range of environmental law issues facing companies and property owners across California.
Our attorneys are highly knowledgeable in the law and understand the technical aspects of environmental regulatory issues. We are also keenly aware of the financial impact that compliance with environmental regulations has on corporations and property developers.
Helping You Comply With Environmental Laws
We can address many different types of environmental law issues facing property owners:
- Environmental counsel and risk assessment: Identifying and minimizing potential environmental liability issues
- Due diligence in Superfund/Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA) matters and litigation
- Environmental litigation: Conducting and defending litigation involving toxic tort and pollution issues
- Environmental compliance and enforcement: Involving the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA), the California Department of Toxic Substances Control, Regional Water Quality Control Boards, local air quality protection boards and other agencies
- Land use and zoning: Resolving zoning disputes as quickly and cost-effectively as possible
- Licenses and permits for the handling and disposal of hazardous and toxic substances
- Insurance coverage issues: Involving losses or liability for pollution or toxic torts
- California Environmental Quality Act litigation
- Environmental law issues regarding water rights transactions
The primary goals of our firm are to help our clients comply with all environmental laws and avoid or minimize potential environmental liability.
Skilled Guidance For Dry Cleaners And Property Owners
Dry cleaners and property owners leasing to dry cleaning companies often face complex environmental legal issues related to:
We can assist in resolving active problems, proactively prevent issues and ultimately protect the future of your business. We provide skilled defense for clients facing regulatory action or those dealing with issues in public water concerns.
Controlling Risks, Minimizing Liability
Avoiding litigation is almost always better than fighting a lawsuit. With that principle in mind, our attorneys collaborate closely with our clients to identify areas of potential liability to help them minimize their legal risks. Something as simple as the insertion of the right clause in a contract can enable a company to avoid a large financial liability down the road. Sometimes, litigation is unavoidable or is necessary to protect a company’s vital interests. In that situation, our firm will assertively represent you at all stages of the legal process.
Speak With An Environmental Attorney Today
Call 866-780-4903 and speak with us or send a direct message through our online form. We have offices in Los Angeles, San Jose and San Diego to serve you. We are here to help you with all your environmental law matters.